Arrange a New Kerbside Bin Service

Please note: the information on this page is for rated residential properties only.

If you've moved into a property where there are no existing bins, such as a brand new home, you'll need to apply for a kerbside waste service.

As part of the rateable residential entitlement, our standard household service includes:

  • a 140-litre general waste bin, serviced weekly;
  • your choice of a standard 240-litre or an upsized 360-litre recycling bin, serviced fortnightly; and
  • a 240-litre garden organics bin, serviced fortnightly.

You can also request a range of optional service upgrades at the time of application. Additional waste services are provided on a fee-for-service basis as outlined in the application form.

How to apply

Please complete our New Kerbside Waste Service request form.

Note: If you already have bins at your property and would like to arrange for bigger bins, extra bins or more frequent collections, please apply for a bin service upgrade.